Through our New Jersey and Chicago locations, SafwayAtlantic delivers a full range of motorized hoist, scaffolding and access solutions for construction, maintenance and renovation projects. Available for rent or purchase, our solutions provide safe, efficient vertical access for jobsite crews and materials and are fully customizable to meet your unique needs.
Products & Services: East Coast & Chicago
- SafRise® Mast Climber
- SafCar® Personnel Hoists
- SafTran® Transport Platforms
- Material hoists
- Swing stages
- HEK mobile work platforms
- HEK machines
- Tornborgs hoists
Access & Scaffolding Solutions
- Netting and pipe scaffolding
- Sectional Scaffold
- Systems™ Scaffold
- Tube & Clamp Scaffold
- CupLok® Scaffold
- SafMax® Frame System
- Flex-Deck™ System
- Scaffolding Rental and Sales
- Spider® Powered Suspended Access Solutions
- QuikDeck® Suspended Access System
- QuikShield® Suspended Access System
- Roof protection
- Sidewalk bridges
Regardless of your unique access requirements, you can depend on SafwayAtlantic to help you get where you need to be.
In addition to our broad range of access, scaffolding and hoisting solutions, SafwayAtlantic offers complementary support services.
Engineering & Design
- Most advanced licensed civil, structural and mechanical engineers
- Cutting-edge 3-D computer-aided design (CAD) and structural analysis software
- Laser scanning imaging services to establish precise baselines of information and data to plan your project
SafwayAtlantic has built its reputation on high-performance urban access solutions that meet exacting criteria, efficiently address traffic congestion and public access issues, and protect the visual aesthetics of a facility throughout a project. You can count on us to design solutions that are cost-effective and safe to help keep you on schedule and within your budget.
At SafwayAtlantic, our foremost value is safety. We offer OSHA-compliant safety programs and training at your location, our branches and select company locations.
- Management and specialty-trained crews
- Carpenters, painters, welders and on-site fabricators
- Locally based
Professional management of labor and inventory from start to finish is key to the success of any project. Once we begin work on your jobsite, you can rely on SafwayAtlantic to provide experienced project management and field supervision. From pre-job conferences and on-site inventory management to the delivery of products and services, SafwayAtlantic’s project managers can oversee your entire job.